Calihan Academic Fellowship Program—Acton Institute
Deadlines: July 15 and October 15
The Calihan Academic Fellowships provide scholarships and research grants to future scholars and religious leaders whose academic work shows outstanding potential. Applicants studying theology, philosophy, economics, or related fields must demonstrate the potential to advance understanding in the relationship between theology and the principles of the free and virtuous society. Such principles include recognition of human dignity, the importance of the rule of law, limited government, religious liberty, and freedom in economic life.
Grant Amount : $3,000.
- Awards are open to seminarians or graduate students in theology, philosophy, religion, economics, or in related fields.
- Strong academic performance is essential.
- Candidates must have a demonstrated interest in the themes of the Acton Institute.
- Candidates must display the potential to advance the themes of the Acton Institute.
- Awards are open to all qualified persons irrespective of race, sex, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, religious affiliation, or disability.
Click here for more information.
(last checked 2/14/17)