Chicana/Latina Scholarship Foundation Scholarship Fund
Deadline: March 16
The purpose of the Chicana/Latina Foundation Scholarship Fund is to assist Latina students in completing their undergraduate and graduate college education. These scholarships are available on a competitive basis to continuing undergraduate and graduate female college students of Latino background.
ALL points must apply for eligibility.
- Chicana/Latina women who are enrolled in accredited colleges, universities and community colleges in the one of the listed Northern California Counties.
- Chicana/Latina women who have been a resident for at least two years in one of the listed Northern California Counties.
- Undergraduate Chicana/Latina students must be enrolled as a full-time college student, have completed a minimum of 15 college semester units after high school graduation, and have at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Graduate students must provide verification of acceptance to a graduate school.
- All candidates must have demonstrated leadership and civic/community involvement.
- Applicants must agree, if awarded a scholarship, to volunteer a minimum of 10 hours in the next year in support of the Chicana/Latina Foundation.
- Applicants who received a Chicana/Latina Foundation scholarship within the past four (4) years are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- All scholarship recipients are required to attend the Leadership Institute.
Visit the website for more information.