Deadline: April 1
General Eligibility Requirements
- Must be a communicant member of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
- Must normally be working toward a degree in a college, university or seminary which is fully accredited by its regional accrediting association
- Must have established and maintained a satisfactory academic record (normally a “C” average).
First Presbyterian Church Scholarship Fund
Created in 1988, the FPC Scholarship Fund serves as the primary recipient of gifts and bequests of members and friends of First Presbyterian Church who wish to leave monies to assist students in their education. The fund is divided into two types of scholarship:
- General scholarships, available to members of First Presbyterian Church for both undergraduate and graduate level work at an accredited institution
- Christian Vocation/Wallingford Scholarships, available to applicants wishing to pursue a Christian vocation field of study at an accredited institution
Prioritized criteria for both types of scholarships (in addition to membership) are the need of the applicant and the applicant’s academic performance potential.
Click here for more information.