International Order of King’s Daughters and Sons Student Ministry Scholarship
Deadline: April 1
A Student Ministry Scholarship is usually in the amount of $1000.00 for a full academic year (September through June).
How to apply for a scholarship:
To be considered as a viable applicant, all points listed below must be followed explicitly.
- Applicant must be a full-time graduate student in the Master of Divinity Program.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States or Canada.
- Applicant must be attending a school or Seminary accredited by the Association of Theological Schools in the United States or Canada.
- Applicant must have and maintain a B Average or above, for all graduate and undergraduate
- Applicants themselves must apply directly to the International Director, and application forms can be sent to the applicant only by the Director.
Click here for more information.
(last checked 1/24/17)