Deadline: February 1
This is a graduate program offered by the Jewish Community Centers, where you agree to work for them after graduation for two years to be eligible for this award.
1. Pursue a master’s degree in a field that pertains to JCC employment
2. Be committed to beginning their career in the JCC Movement
3. Be willing to relocate for employment after graduation if not already employed at a JCC
4. Display achievement in academics and community leadership
5. Be knowledgeable about the JCC Movement’s values and mission
Funding of JCC Association Graduate Education Scholarships is obtained through the generosity of Jewish communal leaders, individual sponsors, JCC Association board members, foundations and other interested donors.
SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM TIMETABLE
JCC Association scholarship application, essays, three reference letters, and certified university transcript(s) are due.
For complete information and inquiries, please contact:
520 Eighth Avenue, New York, NY 10018
Telephone: (212) 786 – 5111
Fax: (212) 481 – 4174
Click here for more information.