Deadline: September 28
Twelve $5000 scholarships are available for International Students (6 for undergraduate and 6 for graduate students).
Eligibility and Requirements
- Students studying in the U.S. on a F1, J1, or M1 visa during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Must be accepted to study or continuing to study at an eligible college or university.
- Must submit a valid I-20 or DS-2019 form.
- Must score in the top 15% on a standardized U.S. college entrance exam (SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT).
- Must have a 3.0 GPA, or higher, or the equivalent from your prior studies
How this works
- Recipients will be selected randomly from the pool of eligible applicants.
- All scholarships are awarded on a one-time basis.
- Six scholarships will be awarded to undergraduate students and six scholarships will be awarded to graduate students.
- Applicants may designate an international student club or organization as part of their application. Any club or organization selected by a scholarship recipient will receive a one-time grant of $1,000.
- All applicants are enrolled in a Free Financial Literacy program.
- No purchase or credit application required
Click here for more information.