Deadline: September 30
Eligibility and Requirements
- Students studying in the U.S. on an F1, J1, or M1 visa during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Must be accepted to study or continuing to study at an eligible college or university.
- Must submit a valid I-20 or DS-2019 form.
- Must score in the top 15% on a standardized U.S. college entrance exam (SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT).
- Must have a 3.0 GPA, or higher, or the equivalent from your prior studies.
How This Works
- Recipients will be selected randomly from the pool of eligible applicants.
- All scholarships are awarded on a one-time basis.
- Five scholarships will be awarded to undergraduate students and five scholarships will be awarded to graduate students.
- All applicants are enrolled in a free financial literacy program.
- No purchase or credit application required.
For more information, please visit here.
Last checked 4/30/2018