Interest-Free Loan: Evalee C. Schwarz Charitable Trust for Education
Deadline: April 11
- Be a U.S. citizen at the time of application.
- Qualify for financial need in the form of government grants. Please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Be enrolled in a school in the state in which the student resides.
- Demonstrate an outstanding combination of class rank and standardized test scores. Test scores must be in the top 10% of nation-wide scores.
- Not be seeking a law degree.
Loan amounts generally range from $5,000 to $15,000, with a $50,000 lifetime cap per student.Repayment begins one year after graduation, or one year after discontinuation of school. Repayment is structured over a ten year period, and is calculated on an increasing sliding payment scale.
Please visit the website for more information.