Deadline: April 14
Providing support for a strong ministry education.
As one of America’s leading insurers of churches, the GuideOne Foundation is offering four $2,500 scholarships to students who are actively pursuing a future career in ministry and meet the below criteria.
- Junior and senior religious studies students, graduate religious studies students and any individuals in seminary are eligible. Please note that you must plan to be enrolled in your program of study for the following fall semester to be eligible.
- Students must be attending accredited colleges, universities or seminaries within the United States and District of Columbia.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.25 is required.
- Transcript and one letter of recommendation are required. Unofficial transcripts will be accepted.
- Applicant is required to submit an essay that explains why they chose to pursue their degree and how they plan to use their education and future career in ministry. Essay should be double spaced and not exceed 350 words.
- GuideOne employees or children of employees are not eligible.
- GuideOne agents or children of agents are eligible.
- The scholarship check will be made payable and mailed to recipient’s school or seminary.
How to Apply
Click here to apply. Click here for more information. Please note that all applications, essays, transcripts and letters of recommendation must be submitted electronically together at the same time. Materials sent through the mail will not be accepted.