Herbert W. and Corinne Chilstrom Scholarship
Deadline: February 15
The Herbert W. and Corinne Chilstrom Scholarship provides assistance to Lutheran women during their final year at an ELCA seminary. Candidates must be preparing for ordained ministry in the ELCA and must have been endorsed by their synodical candidacy committee.
Eligibility and guidelines
The applicant must:
- be a citizen of the United States of America.
- hold membership in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
- have experienced an interruption in education of at least five years since college graduation.
- be endorsed by her synodical candidacy committee.
- be preparing for ordained ministry in the ELCA.
Visit the website for more information.