Deadline: March 31
The sole function of the Trust is to provide scholarship aid to persons actively involved in or committed to future participation in the ministry of the Episcopal Church or the Anglican Communion. For example, the Trust might help an applicant initiate, develop, or complete a program of study through an educational institution, seminar, or certification program. Funds granted could be used for registration, books, tuition, or fees. Grants generally vary between $1000 and $5000.
In order to be considered for a scholarship, a complete application should be submitted which is to include:
- A detailed description of the ministry that the applicant intends to pursue
- A detailed explanation of how any scholarship funds that may be granted will be used
- An indication of previous academic curriculum and performance including a sealed, official copy of the applicant’s college transcript (undergraduate). Graduate school transcripts may be submitted also.
- A current resume/ curriculum vitae
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent IRS Form 1040 (please do not include any schedules or attachments). If income for the current year is expected to be significantly different from that on the IRS form, indicate this figure as well.
- Three letters of support or recommendation mailed independently by the references. One of the references must be by an ordained member of the Episcopal/Anglican clergy. Family members may not serve as references.
For applicants outside North America:
- Include all the information above except the IRS Form 1040.
In addition please include:
- Detailed information on the applicant’s sources of income.
- A letter from the applicant’s Bishop, indicating approval or endorsement
- Submission of the application electronically rather than regular mail
All application materials, including letters of support, must be received by March 31.
For more information and to download an application, visit the parish’s website.
Please address further inquiries to:
Holy Trinity Parish
515 East Ponce de Leon Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030