Rockefeller Foundation Visiting Fellowships
Deadline: December 1
NB: These fellowships are for those who have completed their doctoral studies.
Each year, the Kroc Institute’s Visiting Research Fellows Program brings outstanding scholars focused on peace research to the University of Notre Dame for a semester or a full academic year. The Institute particularly seeks scholars who will actively integrate their research with ongoing Kroc research initiatives.
Applicants must have completed a doctoral degree. If you are currently enrolled in a Ph.D. program, you must have completed your doctoral degree before the beginning of the fellowship.
Fellowships begin at the start of the University of Notre Dame’s semester (August or January) and can run for one semester or an academic year. Junior (untenured) fellows receive a stipend of $25,000 per semester; senior (tenured) fellows receive $30,000 per semester. Housing is provided in furnished Institute apartments at no cost. Fellows have library and Internet access and document retrieval services.
A complete application consists of:
- The Visiting Research Fellows Application Form.
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Research project proposal (maximum 10 pages) that concisely describes the basic elements of the research project (sources, data and analysis), a timetable, and expected products
- A bibliography listing citations relevant to your proposed research
- Two letters of recommendation.
Visit the website for more information.
(last checked 2.7.17)